Thursday, April 12, 2007

Bai Bewildered?


The comments by Bai on Fiji Times Online today are a real gem.

Bai said that he was "bewildered" by the GCC decision to reject the President's nomination for Vice President.

Initially, I was myself bewildered that Bai used the word "bewildered".

I'm sure he said it.

I'm not so sure he can pronounce it.

I'm absolutley sure he can't spell it.

But he seems to know what it means, so... we'll let it go.

Then, we ask ourself, should Bai really be "bewildered" that the GCC rejected his, ahh sorry the President's nomination.

A few short months ago, Bai was renouncing the GCC saying:-

"If the GCC committee and their advisers cannot meet the military's demands, then they should meet under a mango tree and enjoy home brew."
Now he is saying Rt Epeli is being unfairly:-

"penalised and crucified for having responded to a genuine call of national service"
Come on Frankie, thats a load of crap and you know it!

We just had a general election. We already chose those who we wanted for national service and it did not include Epeli Nailatikau, Epeli Ganilau, Bernadett Ganilau or any other Nailatikaus or Ganilaus or other candidates from the National Alliance Party of Fiji.

But some how they all seem to have found their way into your lineup!

You self-serving bunch of hyprocrites!

Bai, I can only hope that one day your soldiers will wise up to the fact that you are using them to advance your own personal agenda.

And just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and make a comment like this:-

''We need to rise above our narrow personal agrendas and make decisions for the greater good of the country as a whole.''
I rest my case.