Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lockington's Response

Allen said...

"Hello there.

To be truthful I have a lot of respect for the former Prime Minister and likewise I also have a lot of respect for the Army Commander. Yet I take no sides. By the way I have a lot of mates in the SDL top brass .... I suppose they will accept a bit of constructive citicism from time to time because it keeps one on track.

But its good that my letter has generated some reaction. As for bitterness ..... this is one word that is most certainly not in my book ..... you may have read many of my letters that were against the Army and likewise this one was against Laisenia Qarase's reaction. Before the Coup I was a constant critic of government/civil servants/public servants etc ...! and I was a civil servant for 28 years!! One time I nearly got into trouble for speaking out against the top brass, even though it was the truth.

And hey, it would be interesting if I were invited to serve on a board maybe I will make a
difference .. because it will be to lend a helping hand.


And it would have been the same if the Qarase government had invited me. I should have taken the offer when it came to me just before the elections .... but I had been invited by so many parties that I chose to stay with the minorities.

So ends my humble reply."


And Hyde n Ceek said...

"Bula Allen.

Your explanation is noted but I am still not convinced your overt support of King Bai's actions (ie 5/12) is justified.

Nothing, short of mass murder by an incumbent government, justifies an illegal takeover.

Unfortunately, active coup supporters like you just encourage idiots like King Bai and his cronies to continue with what they are doing.

The vast majority of the people in Fiji can see its wrong.

The international community can see its wrong.

Why can't you?"

And a fellow blogger said...

"Laisenia Qarases somewhat vague answer to the question that he was asked was based on confidentiality of information.

Civil Servants I believe cannot give any confidential information they have acquired whilst in the course of their duties to anyone while in the service and even after they go on retirement or in this case thrown out of government.

I was also disappointed with his answer but I think what I have stated could be the reason"

Hyde n Ceek agrees with this and with what the next fellow blogger has to say...

"Allen, I believe the former PM did just enough to indicate to me that his keeping his cards close to his chest. The court proceedings that will follow after all this will be his pay back time.

Yes, like the others, I always enjoy your letters to the editor especially on issues that affect the general community, but my only concern in your letter is that you had compromised your position by supporting the events on 5/12/2006.

For someone I have always enjoyed reading your letters this was a blow below the belt."

See Lockington, the consensus is that you are a "coup supporter".

I imagine that your close buddies in the "SDL top brass" are not too impressed with you right now after your comments that their overthrow was justified.

I also imagine the families of Nimilote Verebasaga and Sakiusa Rabaka will not be too happy with the fact that you have "a lot respect for the Army Commander" who is trying to cover up the brutal murder of their sons.

I imagine all the good citizens of Fiji who have been subjected to torture and humilation at the hands of overzealous military personnel will not have as high an opinion of the Commander as you do.

Face it Lockington. You're a coup supporter.

Admit it and move on.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur site seems familiar... could it be because you're the same person who put up wisedesktop.blogspot and mcpriz.blogspot???

hyde.n.ceek said...

Sorry. No. Wrong number.

Anonymous said...

Viliame Dude - how many bowls of grog did you have last night? Your thinking is up the creek if you think Hyde.n.seek sounds anything like that keyboard caper creep aka mcpriz (translated : mother of a prize prick)

Anonymous said...

I know allan lockkinton and his arguement is on the issue....allan supporting the coup, I really need more arguements to convince me without reasonable doubt.

Lavender Heals said...

Hey where is the Caped one these days?

And "Pro-Mlitary" has also disappered....

Isa....I miss them.

fob said...

well, pro military got slaped by the comander for making the military look stupid with his stupid comments.lols. and the keyboard cap... well, lets just say full blooded and i took care of him. lmao.. well he changed his blog name 3 times, and i was able to find him 3 times.. i havent looked yet but he just crashed his third one a while back. i dint realize he had a swat team after me until stupid accidentally left a snippet of someone elses mail on his mail to me. (in which he was undercover nice.lmao) i intercepted an email of his and he had a 'pic' of me. lmao.. i am apparently a 16 year old kid from navua. lmao. good going caper and grin reaper.lmao.

Anonymous said...

Any photos of this Allen 'know it all' Lockinton pls? Just pass to FijiShame List for all to see and know what this prick looks like!

Anonymous said...

lavender heals, kiss their a@#e!!

Anonymous said...

This ELELEVU really talks to much and someone should shut his mouth for him. Which bar in Lautoka does he go to so I may ask my caz to pay him a courtesy call. Tamato sauce a ucuna qai tawa a boto ni tarausese.lol...